Repair Hail Damage Easily
Make Hail Damage Disappear!
If you require minor dent repairs to your vehicle, then you may want to learn more about Paintless Dent Repairs (PDR). This technique is an effective and inexpensive alternative to expensive body shop repairs. The technique is originally from Germany and has been used for years.
What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair, or PDR, is a technique for repairing small dents in your vehicle. It is an alternative to standard auto body repairs that utilizes special tools to either push or pull the metal back into shape. PDR does not require any body filler, sanding or painting in order to complete the repair. This method is ideal for most small dents caused by instances of hail or minor accident.
1. Evaluate the Damage – The first step is to evaluate the damage. How big is it? Where is it located? Can the dent be accessed with the necessary tools? Will PDR be able to fix the damage?
2. Access the Dent – If the dent can be fixed using PDR, the next step is to gain access to the dent. This is done by removing body panels, tail lights, and interior panels.
3. Complete the repair – The next step is to actually fix the dent. This requires the experience and precision of a professional to be done correctly. Essentially, pressure is applied to the dent to move it back into its original position.
What Can PDR Fix?
PDR will work well in the following scenarios:
- Hail damage
- Small dents
- If the paint at the dent has not been scratched
- The dent is in the center of a panel.
- The panel has no previous history of body repairs.
PDR is a same-day service, depending on the extent and amount of damage. However, the results are amazing and much more affordable compared to traditional body repair.
Auto Rehab Dent Repair has extensive experience with paintless dent repair and is capable of fixing damage to any model of car. If you have any dents or hail damage, we can help you today!